When I can I try to provide Buster with fresh fruits and nuts too, but when they aren't in season I don't buy them as often. So I like to keep a bag containing a Fruit & Nut mixture on hand so I can provide him with those too. Giving rabbits small rewards/treats help keep them connected to us. It's kind of like with kids when you give them candy they keep coming back for more.
Above all else it's important that just like us animals of all sizes like (and deserve) treats. I think sometimes it's easy to buy treats for pets like a dog or a cat and forget about the smaller animals like rabbits, gerbils and hamsters.
Oxbow Timothy Club Carrot
• Specially formulated to be low in calcium and protein. This will help ensure the best protein-to-fiber ratio.
• This all-natural, great-tasting treat will have your pet coming for more!
• Perfect way for you to interact with your pet while also offering fun and healthy enrichment to their diet.
• Made with all-natural ingredients to specifically support a small animal's overall health. There are no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
• Perfect for small animals like Guinea Pigs, rabbits, hamsters, gerbils and chinchillas.
Brown's Tropical Carnival Fruit & Nut Treats
• Loaded with extremely great fruits, nuts, seeds & veggies
• Makes a great foraging treat, helps encourage natural behavior
• The chewy and crunchy chunks are just the right size for rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas, hamsters, gerbils, mice or rats
• Balanced blend of natural ingredients
• Give as a nutritious reward or snack
Connect with Chewy.com: Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of the above mentioned brand. I received product(s) in exchange for my honest and unbiased thoughts. All thoughts and opinions stated are my own and are in no way influenced by my partnership with mentioned brands.