Wednesday, June 28
A patriotic dip your guests won't forget!
Looking for a fun and tasty dip recipe for your upcoming 4th of July backyard BBQ? Then look no further because I've got a great one for you featuring Heluva Good! dip.
1. Place blue corn chips on top left quarter of a rectangular pan of choice
2. Spread Heluva Good! dip of your choice on remaining quarters
3. Cut red cherry tomatoes in half and place on top of the dip in rows as many as they will fit
4. Add star cut-outs of cheese of your choice on blue chips
5. Sprinkle some cracked pepper all over on top and ENJOY!
I don't know about you, but anything that's this easy is a win in my book! I love serving up themed treats for my guests on holidays and this one is definitely fitting for the 4th of July.
Need some more inspiration? You can find lots of other great recipes on the Heluva Good! website.
Connect with Heluva Good!: Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of the above mentioned brand. I received product(s) in exchange for my honest and unbiased thoughts. All thoughts and opinions stated are my own and are in no way influenced by my partnership with mentioned brands.