Looking for something last minute to satisfy your sweetheart's sweet tooth? How about some delicious desserts from Unilever Ice Cream company?
From pink to red, and everything in between, Valentine’s Day brings these romantic shades to life. This year, take the pressure off roses and candy, and celebrate with frozen desserts from Unilever Ice Cream (Breyers, Good Humor, Klondike, MAGNUM Ice Cream and Popsicle) in dreamy hues perfect for the holiday!
Here are some fun, and tasty desserts to consider:
• Breyers Gelato Indulgences Strawberry Truffle: With strawberry gelato, gourmet dark chocolatey truffles and a rich fudge swirl, this trio of textures is the perfect way to spoon with a special someone.
• Breyers Natural Strawberry: Bursting with sun-ripened strawberries, this naturally-flavored ice cream is a great V-Day topper for any chocolate dessert ― or by itself!
• Good Humor Strawberry Shortcake Bar: With a strawberry core and cake-coated shell, this classic dessert brings out fun Valentine’s Day colors, from red to pink.
• Klondike Neapolitan: With strawberry, chocolate and vanilla, this chocolatey-coated Neapolitan Klondike Stickless Bar is the perfect Valentine’s Day dessert
• MAGNUM Mini Double Chocolate: This chocolate duo makes the perfect pair! With silky chocolate ice cream double dipped in a thick Belgian chocolate coating and a chocolatey sauce, MAGNUM Minis is the perfect small size indulgences!
• Popsicle Red Classics Sugar-Free: Refreshing flavors like Cherry, Raspberry and Strawberry, taste better on Valentine’s Day, especially when they’re sugar-free!
I don't know about you, but I'd be pretty happy if my sweetie picked me up some of the Strawberry Truffle Gelato from Bryers for a Valentine's Day surprise.
How about you? What's your favorite frozen dessert you'd be happy to be surprised with?