With the holiday season in full swing and hard-to-buy-for friends and family no doubt still on your readers’ shopping lists, Applebee’s has a great gift card deal to share. The new eGift cards from Applebee's are designed to enable social media parties, allow for group gifts, gifting specific items (such as a beer or cocktail) and also offers personalized animated delivery.
The eGift cards have new features including:
- Enabling those sending cards to custom-design their cards by occasion.
- Allows senders to create a delivery animation that electronically “unwraps” the card to reveal the amount.
- The ability to add a personal photo, video or audio message and schedule its delivery.
- Allows for a group gifting option that enables a group of friends to add dollars to a collective card, or to contribute by adding menu items like a beverage, a desert or an entrée.
- A new “photo book” option enables senders to assemble animated “pages” with multiple photos.
- In addition to the new gifting allows the Applebee’s site allows corporate gift giving, and other features like checking a balance on a card.
Applebee’s has also expanded its popular FREE $10 Bonus Card with $50 in-restaurant purchase of Applebee’s Gift Cards deal. Now, guests who purchase $50 in Applebee’s Digital Gift Cards at www.applebees.com/gift-cards receive a FREE $10 Digital Bonus Card – the same 20 percent value available to guests who purchase gift cards in participating restaurants.