To PRE-WASH or NOT PRE-WASH?
That is the question! Pre-washing actually causes dish issues!
Before receiving my Cascade Platinum kit I had no ideas I had been doing it wrong all of these years. I was always taught that you pre-wash so you didn't put food down the dishwasher drain. But now that I've actually tried the no pre-wash method I will never go back. I honestly do think my dishes are coming out cleaner now. I can say from past experience I would wash out things like a brownie pan and then after I ran it through the dishwasher it would sometimes still have dried on bits on it. And now that I'm skipping the pre-wash my brownie pan is coming out spotless!
Thanks to my Cascade Platinum sharing package I was able to send home ten packages of dishwasher detergent and rinse aid with some friends and family members after we shared a nice meal together. We sat around talking about how dish-washing had changed over the years and well, is still changing today thanks to brands like Cascade.
Great Findings from Cascade
- Nearly half (46%) of survey respondents believe that skipping the pre-wash will lead to dirtier dishes. When in reality, breaking this habit – and skipping pre-wash – along with using Cascade Platinum, will help them achieve the ultimate clean and sparkle every time.
- Two-thirds (65%) of survey respondents organize their dishwashers just like their closets – with everything stacked in its rightful spot.
- Almost half (42%) of respondents have actually gone so far as to re-load the dishwasher after their family goes to bed because they did not think their family member(s) did it right the first time.
- More than half (56%) of respondents load their dishwashers after each meal.
- The majority of survey respondents (57%) cringe at the thought of hosting a party because of spotted wine glasses.
- So if people stop pre-washing, how would they spend all that time they’ve saved? Almost half of those surveyed (46%) said they’d spend it shopping on line.
Giveaway CLOSED - The winner has been notified via email and confirmed.
Win it: One lucky reader will win a Cascade Prize Pack:
• 1 pack of Cascade Platinum
• 1 Bottle of Cascade Rinse Aid
• Wine Topper
• Sugar SifterThis giveaway will end October 23rd at 12:00 AM EST. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to my email. If no response, a new winner will be chosen. Open to residents of the US.
Entry Method: Please use Rafflecopter form to enter.
a Rafflecopter giveaway Disclosure: Thanks to PR Firm/sponsor I was provided with the above mentioned product for the purpose of my personal review. This blog post is not a paid post and the honest opinions stated are my own. Please allow 4-6 weeks for prize delivery from the sponsor.