JOIN YOUR FAVORITE NICK JR. FRIENDS TO LEARN
Available on DVD on September 9, 2014
Get ready for a whole lot of learning and fun with over 6 hours of “edu-tainment” in this 3-pack from Nickelodeon’s “Let’s Learn” series. Let’s Learn – 3 Pack: 123s, ABCs, Colors is a collection of the series’ first three titles, featuring everyone from Dora and Team Umizoomi to Blue and Bubble Guppies. Now kids can get all the educational excitement in one place with activity worksheets included!
LET’S LEARN: 123s
Kids can count on Nick Jr. friends to make learning math as easy as 1, 2, 3 in these six play dates! Count comets with Team Umizoomi, journey through an adventurous school day with Dora, figure out Blue’s favorite number, plus more!
• Team Umizoomi: Counting Comet: When a friendly comet crashes to Earth, the only thing that can bring him home is the Umi City Rocket Ship. Team Umizoomi must help their new friend reach the launch pad before the rocket blasts off.
• Team Umizoomi: Super Soap!: While working on an art project, the Team's friend Silly Bear ends up covered in glue and everything he touches sticks to him! Team Umizoomi must deliver the one thing that can help Silly Bear out of this sticky situation - Super Soap.
• Dora the Explorer: Pepe’s School Day Adventure: Dora and Pepe the Pig explore music class, story time and math class while at school.
• Blue’s Clues: Numbers Everywhere!: We help out to find missing numbers by using counting to figure out where they're hiding. We also skiddoo into a book filled with numbers. There, we help out a couple of different numbers to tell a story and learn addition and subtraction in the process.
• Go, Diego, Go!: Three Little Condors: Diego and Alicia have been nursing three baby condors, but now it is time for them to get their own home! The condors are thrilled that they are being adopted, and they get a new mommy and daddy. But there is a problem, condors cannot fly at night. So the condors and Diego must hurry and get them home before nightfall.
• Wonder Pets: Save the Old White Mouse: The wonder pets must save the old white mouse that is stuck in a cuckoo clock in Linny's grandmother’s nursing home.
LET’S LEARN: ABCs
A is for “awesome” in these seven ABC play dates from Nick Jr.! Kids learn about letters and reading as they visit libraries with Team Umizoomi and Diego, help Dora save ABC animals, and jump into classic stories with Blue’s Clues and the Wonder Pets!
• Team Umizoomi: To The Library: A girl calls for Team Umizoomi to get a book from the library called "Good Night Polka-Dot Pirate" as it is up to the team to check out the book and take it to the girl.
• Dora The Explorer: ABC Animals: Dora and Boots are with the Giant ABC Book. When the book opened, the Armadillo came out asking for help. According to Armadillo, all of his animal friends inside the Giant ABC Book are missing and now he is all alone. Dora and Boots help Armadillo find all of his animal friends by going through The Elevator at E, through The Slippery Slide at S and on to Z.
• Blue’s Clues: Blue’s ABC’s: By reading off a grocery list, we help Mr. Salt and Mr. Pepper do their grocery shopping in order to feed a hungry Paprika. Later, we skidoo into a storybook and determine the correct order of words to make complete sentences through visual and contextual clues.
• Go, Diego, Go!: Linda the Librarian: Alicia is opening a new library and it's up to Linda the Llama and Diego to bring her the new books.
• Ni Hao, Kai-Lan: Kai-Lan’s Big Play: Kai-Lan and her friends are putting on a play based on the Chinese folktale about the Monkey King. When Rintoo gets the part that Hoho wanted, Hoho quits the play and it's up to the viewer to help Kai-Lan figure out what to do.
• The Wonder Pets: Save Humpty Dumpty: The Wonder Pets get a call from Humpty Dumpty who is teetering precariously on a wall in a pop-up book.
• The Wonder Pets: Save the Itsy Bitsy Spider: Then the Wonder Pets help the distraught spider that keeps being flushed down the waterspout in a painting.
LET’S LEARN: Colors
Colors have never been more exciting with these fun adventures alongside your favorite Nick Jr. friends!
• Bubble Guppies: The Crayon Prix!: Green means GO! The Bubble Guppies are learning about colors while car racing! Help them mix colors, make new shades, and speed across the finish line!
• Dora the Explorer: Quack! Quack!: When Dora and Boots color in a picture of Mami Duck and her eggs, their coloring book magically comes to life and the eggs start to hatch. Suddenly, the wind blows one of Mami Duck’s eggs away. Oh no!
• Team Umizoomi: Kite Festival: Jeannie can’t wait to fly her kite at the big Umi City Festival. But, when a gust of wind blows the kite out of her hands and scatters its pieces throughout Umi City, she needs Team Umizoomi’s help to find the missing pieces.
• Blue’s Clues: Colors Everywhere!: Today we’re painting portraits of our friends. We play Blue’s Clues to figure out who else Blue wants to add to our Portrait of Pals. All the colors then dance, mix and sing the color mixing song along with Joe.
• The Wonder Pets!: Save the Moose in the Caboose!: Ming-Ming draws a colorful story about a Moose stuck in a caboose that’s headed for a cliff!
• The Wonder Pets!: Save the Flamingo!: The Wonder Pets get a call from a Baby Pink Flamingo who is stuck in a marsh in a coloring book. The Wonder Pets use crayons to draw a bridge and save the Pink Flamingo.
Win it: One lucky reader will win a Nickelodeon Let’s Learn - 3 Pack: 123s, ABCs, Colors DVD. This giveaway will end September 9th at 12:00 AM EST. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to my email. If no response, a new winner will be chosen. Open to residents of the US.
Entry Method: Please use Rafflecopter form to enter.
a Rafflecopter giveaway Disclosure: Thanks to PR Firm/sponsor I was provided with this product(s) for the purpose of my personal review. This blog post is not a paid post and the honest opinions stated are my own. This giveaway is in no way associated with Facebook, entry via Facebook like is completely optional. Please allow 4-6 weeks for prize delivery from the sponsor.