Monday, June 13
Bring the spa home to dad this Father's day
Many times dads don't like to admit a little pampering is nice even for them once in awhile. And if you can get them to admit it getting them into an actual spa is definitely out of the question. So why not treat them to spa-like treatment at home with their very own Father's Day Spa Basket. I know my husband would never go visit a spa, but he absolutely loved it when I presented him with this gift basket that was curated just for men like him. He was like a little kid on Christmas morning pulling out each item one at a time talking about it. Sometimes it's little things like a new men's grooming set that can really make a dad feel good. Or that bath net puff they've always wanted to try, but never wanted to admit it by asking someone to buy them one. I know the first time my husband used mine he instantly fell in love. Of course I let him keep mine and got a new one for myself. So that wasn't exactly a treat for him at the time as much as it was for me. I guess what I'm getting at is that sometimes a man likes a little pampering too they just don't always let people know it. So why not surprise the father figure in your life with a spa day at home this Father's Day!
Father's Day Spa Basket Includes:
• Bath Net Exfoliating Puff
• Complete 7 piece Nail Care & Men's Grooming Set - Includes pocket comb, safety trimmer, shoe horn, finger nail brush, finger nail clipper and toe nail clipper.
• Camille Beckman Basic for Men Ulimate Tough Skin Relief
• Camille Beckman Basic for Men Deep Clean Body Wash
• Lindt Dark Chocolate Truffle
• California Smoked Almonds
• East Shore Speciality Dipping Pretzels
• Harry & David Milk Chocolate Moose Munch Bar
• Black Embossed Paperboard Tote with Faux Leather Look with White Stitching Trim
Connect with Great Arrivals:
Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram