Are you tired of the smell coming from your cats litter box? Would you like to save money on litter every month and have it delivered to your front door for FREE? And last and definitely not least (actually probably the most important question). Would you like to keep tabs on your cat's health at home? If you answered yes to any, or all of these questions I have a solution for you that you're going to love. It's called PrettyLitter. It's a brand of cat litter that can do all that AND MORE! And we just recently tried it out for the last few weeks ourselves. No sooner than I had the litter box switched out one of our cats was right there checking it out...oh and of course going potty. So there's no worry they won't like the new texture of the litter. I actually left our other brand of litter in another box to do a little comparison and they actually used the one filled with PrettyLitter more than the other one. Once I realized how much better the box smelled I have to say I was happy. That's one thing I've always been very aware of with litter is if it has good odor control. I don't want guests coming over and smelling a dirty litter box in the next room. And it just so happened that the timing was prefect because thanks to PrettyLitter I was able to detect that one of our cats had a bladder infection. Of course if you have multiple cats like we do you'll have to check the box after you see each one go potty to see who caused the litter to change colors indicating their might be an issue. Thankfully I was able to quickly figure out which fur baby it was and get him into the vet for a check up. Want to know more? Check out the facts below about PrettyLitter.
• PrettyLitter's revolutionary formula means a single 4-pound bag lasts you an entire month. Unlike clumping litter which can require as much as 22-lbs. PrettyLitter absorbs and then eliminates moisture which means you do not need to keep replenishing your litter throughout the month.
• PrettyLitter's formula makes it easier for you to use and clean your litter box. Its highly absorbent crystals do not clump, but instead absorbs moisture, traps all odor, and eliminates the urine. That means less work, no odor and less mess. Only scoop the poop!
• PrettyLitter keeps tabs on your cat's health by changing color. Cats are notorious for hiding illnesses, so it's often hard to tell if they are sick or in pain. PrettyLitter makes it easier for you to know if your cat is experiencing a potential health issue before urgent medical care is needed, saving you money, stress and potentially your cat's life.
• It's cleaner and safer. Did you know that clumping clay litter often contains bentonite which expands upon contact with moisture, forming a clump around the urine. After stepping out of the litter box your cat licks their paws and that clay may expand within their digestive tract. PrettyLitter uses non-clumping crystals that are safe for cats, even when they breathe or ingest it.
• With PrettyLitter you can get kitty litter delivered hassle-free every month. They offer subscriptions for as few as one cat up to three to four cats to meet your litter consumption needs.
This is a sponsored post on behalf of the above mentioned brand. I received product to share my honest and unbiased thoughts. However, all thoughts and opinions stated are my own and are in no way influenced by my partnership with mentioned brand.