Thursday, October 5
Hershey's and Halloween go hand in hand
With Halloween just a few weeks away now's the time to get your candy shopping started! You know a mom can never be too prepared when it comes to stocking up on goodies like these tasty treats from Hershey's. I know Hershey's has always been on of my go to brands for the holidays - especially Halloween with all of their fun shaped goodies.
In the meantime here are some fun Halloween facts:
• The Hershey Company is an iconic brand with the #1 Halloween market share (38.3%) and 3 of the top 5 candy brands (#1 Hershey’s Chocolate Assortment, #3 Reese’s, #4 Kit Kat®).
• Halloween is the top candy-giving holiday with 86% of people gifting or sharing chocolate or other candy.
• 70% of people say chocolate is their favorite Halloween treat.
• About two-thirds of Americans (63%) have a candy bowl at work or at home.
o Millennials are the generation most likely to have a candy bowl for Halloween (72%).
o More women (66%) than men (59%) have a candy bowl.
Here are a few of my favorite treats featured in the photo above:
• Reese’s Peanut Butter White Pumpkins - Not all pumpkins are meant for carving, especially when they are coated with white crème and filled with creamy peanut butter.
• Kit Kat® Halloween King Size Bar – There is no trick with this treat! A classic favorite with a Halloween twist now available in King Size with spooky messages on every package.
• Reese’s Peanut Butter Pumpkins – These pumpkin shaped treats made of milk chocolate and filled with creamy peanut butter are a Halloween classic perfect for any party or trick-or-treater.
• Hershey’s Spooky Shapes Assortment – Great as a party goody bag item or memorable trick-or-treat find, this assortment pack comes in fun spooky shapes.
Connect with Hershey’s: Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of the above mentioned brand. I received monetary compensation or product(s) in exchange for my honest and unbiased thoughts. All thoughts and opinions stated are my own and are in no way influenced by my partnership with mentioned brands.