If you have a daughter she would probably be just as excited as mine was to receive a pair of Bobbi-Toads sneakers. The are available in a paintable and light-up version and have fun accessories you can get along with them to make them even more fun. We opted to try out the light-up version because my daughter thought they were super cool and because she wanted the little Bobbi-Stickers to decorate them. We of course had to get them in pink because it's her favorite color and probably 75% of her clothes have pink in them. Since she's a little bigger than most 11-year old girls she has bigger feet to go along with the rest of her body so at first I was nervous about a "big kids" size 6 fitting her. However we found out that is actually equivalent to a ladies size 8 - exactly what she needed...oh and did I mention my size too :-) So of course this mamma had to try them on and tease her about stealing her new hip shoes. I would have to say they were actually quite comfortable to wear, and I may just borrow them the next time I wear my pink blouse of the same color.
Check out the fun video below that features both the paintables and the light-up Bobbi-Toads:
• Bobbi-Toads sneakers are fun and creative, allowing kids to paint and create keeping them occupied and off their phones - we love that! :)
• Bobbi-Toads are eco and animal friendly!
• Bobbi-Toads were patented, created and are designed by a Father-Daughter team, Bob & Jacquelynn Stanley - it's all in the family.
• Starting at less than $50 a pair, they fit every parent's holiday shopping budget too!
• Bobbi-Toads also donates a portion of proceeds to charitable organizations including Our Lady of the Angels, an inner-city mission in the Stanley's hometown of Chicago.
Also new for this holiday season are Bobbi-Dobbiez, which make perfect stocking stuffers. These furry pals accessorize backpacks, shoes, or serve as fun hair ties.
Buy now and save! Enjoy 20% off your purchase + free shipping using code STACY20
Connect with Bobbi-Toads: Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of the above mentioned brand. I received product(s) in exchange for my honest and unbiased thoughts. All thoughts and opinions stated are my own and are in no way influenced by my partnership with mentioned brands.