CleanSmart is an Alcohol Free Hand Sanitizer that protects your family by killing 99.9% of germs! I recently received samples of the moisturizing gel and hydrating spray. I was pretty excited to start using them with all of the colds that have been going around at the kids schools and in our extended family. One of the things I liked most right off was there wasn't an odor to the sanitizer and it didn't make my hands sticky or dried out. That's because it's naturally moisturizing and isn't alcohol-based like most products. It comes in both 2oz and 8oz sizes so it's convenient to keep on hand in your bag, or on the counter in your kitchen. This is one of those products that you'll definitely want to stock up on to get you through the cold and flu season. It's currently only available online, but will be available in stores after the first of the year.
• Alcohol Free Powerful Germ Killer in a hydrating spray.
• Sprays like water on your hands and rubs in quickly leaving your hands soft and germ free.
• Purse sized and can be carried onto airplanes.
• Naturally Moisturizing, No Fragrance Added, Hypoallergenic, Dermatologist Approved, Pediatrician Approved, No BZK or Triclosan, and 100% kid safe.
• The 2 ounce size with flip top cap fits perfectly in the purse or diaper bag and can be carried onto airplanes.
• Alcohol Free Powerful Germ Killer in a moisturizing gel formula.• Naturally Moisturizing, No Fragrance Added, Hypoallergenic, Dermatologist Approved, Pediatrician Approved, No BZK or Triclosan, and 100% kid safe.
Win it: One lucky reader will win a 2ox Hand Sanitizer Spray and Gel. This giveaway will end January 3rd at 12:00 AM EST. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to my email. If no response, a new winner will be chosen. Open to residents of the US.
Entry Method: Simple, just leave me a comment telling me how you currently battle germs. (Make sure you leave your email address so I can contact you if you win.)
Disclosure: Thanks to PR Firm/sponsor I was provided with this product(s) for the purpose of my personal review. This blog post is not a paid post and the honest opinions stated are my own.