Robby Wash from Oransi - The practical laundry washing ball easy to use:
- Toss it in your washing machine and leave it there (works with both front and top load washing machines)
- None of the hassles that you have with traditional laundry detergent such as lugging it through the store, cleaning up spilled detergent, etc.
- Easy on your wallet
green (see our environment section for more)
- Ultra high efficiency laundry solution - no need to add any laundry detergent
- Hypoallergenic and great choice as a baby laundry detergent cleaner
- Does not pollute the environment like standard laundry detergents
- Easy to refill so you do not need to throw away the ball
- RoHS lead free directive certified
- No phosphates or chlorine
- Safe to use with bleach however we recommend using our included stain stick for stain removal or a salt cleaner as this will not damage the fibers in your laundry like bleach can.
I already use the anti-static balls in my dryer instead of dryer sheets and have had very good success with them. So when I had the opportunity to try the Robby Wash balls for my clothes washing I was all over it. I honestly didn't notice the difference between using typical detergents and the Robby Ball. My clothes came out just as clean. The thing I like most about it is that it takes up so little space. I actually just store the ball right on the edge of the washer top between washes. I also like that there is a ball for both balls for clothes you'd wash in cold water and warm water.
Win it: One lucky reader will win a Robby Wash Laundry Washing Ball. This giveaway will end September 2nd at 12:01 AM EST. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to my email. If no response, a new winner will be chosen. Open to residents of the US.
Entry Method: Please use Rafflecopter form for ALL entries. Post comments will NOT be counted. (For daily Tweets you can just put the word Tweet in the mandatory entry box to unlock the Tweet box if it is locked. This box tracks cookies and if you clear them it resets.)