Tuesday, February 6
A Valentine's Breakfast to remember
There's nothing better than waking up to a full homemade breakfast made with love. I know it doesn't happen all that often in my house, but when it does it's usually for something special. One of those special times is Valentine's Day. I like to get up and make my husband a full homemade breakfast. None of that out of the freezer stuff or fast food drive thru. I want him to know how special he is to me and how much he is loved.
This year I got an awesome New England Breakfast Gift Basket from GourmetGiftBaskets.com to help me out a little. As you may know from reading my other posts my husband is actually from New Hampshire so a New England breakfast is one he will recognize. And in turn know I went the extra mile to make it special for him. I love that every thing I need is in one basket from the buttermilk pancake mix, to the Maine Blueberries, to the Pure New Hampshire Maple Syrup, all the way down to the gourmet coffee. All of the fixings for a real New England breakfast!
• Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix by Colebrook Farms - 16 oz. - A delightful blend of the finest ingredients make for fluffy pancakes or waffles with this mix.
• Buttermilk Scone Mix by Colebrook Farms - 16 oz. - Delicious topped with jam or butter or just eaten plain, these dreamy scones will be a welcome addition to the breakfast table.
• Pure New Hampshire Maple Syrup by Fuller Sugarhouse - 3.4 oz. - Grade A maple syrup that's been proudly named the best in New Hampshire for years.
• (2) Perfect Potfuls Assorted Gourmet Coffees by Coffee Masters - 1.5 oz. - Freshly roasted coffee that's already measured out to create the perfect strength brew.
• Wild Maine Blueberries by Highland Sugarworks - 3.5 oz. - Hand-raked wild Maine blueberries that are packed in water to preserve freshness.
• Blueberry Pomegranate Jam by Straight from the Jar - 10 oz. - Fresh blueberries and sweet pomegranates come together for the perfect breakfast condiment.
Connect with GourmetGiftBaskets.com: Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of the above mentioned brand. I received product(s) in exchange for my honest and unbiased thoughts. All thoughts and opinions stated are my own and are in no way influenced by my partnership with mentioned brands.