Tuesday, July 22
Yacon Syrup - A new way to sweeten your morning coffee!
When I first heard about Yacon Syrup I had no idea of what it was. So like most I did a little bit of reading about it and then decided it might just be what I was looking for. At first off I was a little unsure about the product due to it's consistency in the bottle and the way it smelled. I just happen to be one of those people driven by the scent of what I consume. But I went ahead and gave it a shot because I'm trying to find a way to cut back on the amount of sugar I use in my beverages like coffee and tea. The first time I used the syrup I used a teaspoon in my cup of morning coffee in place of the usual sugar or flavored creamer I typically use. I was surprised that it had such a good flavor after stirring it in. I like that it gave me the sweet taste I like, but without adding lots of sugar. I haven't really noticed it having any effects on me in the weight loss department, but I also haven't been using it very long either. Hopefully that too comes along as one of the benefits. It's recommended that you consumer 1 teaspoon before each meal daily. You can do this by naturally sweetening beverages or even as a straight up syrup on pancakes. I think the consistency of three times a day is where the added benefits can be seen.
About Yacon Syrup:
• 100% pure Yacon syrup has shown to assist in weight management, increase fiber intake and promotes good bowel function.
• Other benefits include: Lowers blood sugar. Prevents and controls hyperglycemia (over activity). Restores renal activity. Is a powerful Antioxidant.
• High in prebiotics and probiotics, this syrup contains up to 50% of FOS (fructooligosacharides). It has been found that consumption of FOS does not increase blood glucose, and helps boost your bodies metabolism.
• Naturally grown and sourced from the fields in Peru. Organic certified by our manufacturing specialists.
• 100% pure raw organic syrup formula with no added preservatives. Bottled and tested in a FDA certified GMP facility in the USA.
Want to try Yacon Syrup for yourself? Visit their Exclusive Reviewers Giveaway RIGHT NOW and sign up to test it out for yourself. All they ask in return is for an honest review it's that simple so why not give it a try?
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of Yacon Syrup. However all thoughts and opinions stated are my own and are in no way influenced by the sponsorship.