Tuesday, November 6
Giving Assistant - What's it all about?
If you're like me when you shop online you like to utilize one of those cash back options that are out there. Usually the amount you get back varies in percentage and can sometimes be pretty low like 2%. But even when it isn't much it does all eventually add up. I recently came across another option for getting that cash back called Giving Assistant. One of the main differences between them and other cash back platforms is you have the option of keeping all of your cash back or you can choose to donate 1%-100% of your cash back to a nonprofit of your choice! It's a great way to donate to your favorite nonprofit and not even have to worry about putting a check in the mail.
Here are a few facts about Giving Assistant:
• They have over 3,000 partner brands (like Walmart, Apple, Groupon, and Zulily) plus, they offer high value, online coupon codes at over 6,000 brands.
• Shoppers earn an average 10% cash back on all their purchases. They can keep it, or opt-in to donate as little as 1%, or 100% of their cash back earnings to absolutely ANY nonprofit. (A $100 online spend could result in a free $10 donation your favorite cause!)
• They have a free browser extension, so making money (or donating it!) while you shop is completely automatic.
• They’re a Certified B Corp (one of fewer than 2,500 in existence) so you know we’re a good-for-the-world company.
• Their frugal online shoppers have raised over $4 million for over 18,000 good causes to date.
• They’re the Amazon Smile for the whole internet, but they raise almost 20x more per purchase for nonprofits.
• They pay out weekly using your preference of either PayPal or an eCheck.
I like to give back when I can, and especially around the holidays when many nonprofits need it most. Giving Assistant allows me to do this without effecting my budget AT ALL. Now if you ask me that's a win-win for everyone.
Sign up is easy and only takes a few minutes via either a Facebook connection or by creating a password combined with your email. Trust me it's worth those few minutes of your time!
This is a sponsored post on behalf of the above mentioned brand. I received product to share my honest and unbiased thoughts. However, all thoughts and opinions stated are my own and are in no way influenced by my partnership with mentioned brand.