Sunday, October 1
Homemade Holiday Liqueur
Are you hosting a party this holiday season where you'll need some mixed drinks? Here are a few tasty beverage recipes that are sure to be a hit.
POMEGRANATE GREEN TEA LIQUEUR
8 Pomegranate green tea bags
6 oz. Everclear®
7 oz. Filtered water
13 oz. White simple syrup
1. Combine tea bags, Everclear® and water in a sealable container.
2. Steep 2 hours.
3. Remove tea bags and add simple syrup. Mix thoroughly.
4. Bottle and enjoy.
HOLIDAY ROAD PUNCH
15 oz. Pomegranate Green Tea Liqueur
5 oz. Vodka
5 oz. White rum
10 oz. Lime juice
10 oz. Champagne
1. Combine all ingredients except champagne in a pitcher or punch bowl.
2. Mix and chill in refrigerator 8 hours or more (overnight works best).
3. Just before serving, add chilled champagne and stir carefully.
4. Add ice, along with 10 lime wheels.
5. Serve in punch glasses, ice optional.
6. Garnish with lime wheel (also optional).
Connect with Everclear: Facebook | Pinterest | YouTube
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of the above mentioned brand. I received product(s) in exchange for my honest and unbiased thoughts. All thoughts and opinions stated are my own and are in no way influenced by my partnership with mentioned brands.