That's what gave me the bright idea of using a storage shelf on wheels like this one from Best Choice Products. Each shelf can hold up to 110 lbs each which is more than enough for tools, parts, and other things they use to work on things outside. Plus it has castor wheels so it moves really easily, even on our uneven concrete driveway. By using this rolling shelf they can put their most used things on the shelves and be able to roll it outside to use, then back inside when they are done for storage. The frame is constructed of a heavy duty steel so you don't have to worry about it buckling with the weight on the shelves. Plus it has a nice black powder-coated finish so it looks nice too. I was actually quite surprised at the weight of the box when it arrived. I was expecting some cheap rolling shelving unit like you find in the stores. So I was definitely happy when I opened it up and found out how sturdy each of the pieces were. It was pretty easy to put together following the included instructions too!
Just look at all that space, ready to be filled up and put to good use. I can't wait to see how it works out for the guys this summer.
• 6 spacious shelves with a hefty weight capacity of 110 lbs. per shelf
• Sturdy, Castor Wheels for easy transportation and locks on two wheels for ultimate safety
• Durably constructed with a steel frame and black powder-coated finish
• Shelves are adjustable at 1" increments with adjustable leveling feet
• Overall Dimensions: 47.5”(L) x 17.75“(W) x 76.75“(H); Weight Capacity: 660 lbs. (110 lbs. per shelf)
Connect with Best Choice Products: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of the above mentioned brand. I may have received monetary compensation or product(s) in exchange for my honest and unbiased thoughts. All thoughts and opinions stated are my own and are in no way influenced by my partnership with mentioned brands.