Baby Camera and Free Mobile App Loaded with Features to Ensure Parents Never Miss a Moment!
If you're a parent I'm sure you can recall checking in on your little one more times than you can count on two hands. I know I sure did, especially with my first. And how many of those times did you accidentally make a noise that woke that precious bundle up? I know I'm also guilty of that one, seems like that was the time I'd trip over the rug or something clumsy. Yes I had a baby monitor, but I still made trips to his doorway just to double check that I could hear him securely sleeping. Having a D-Link Wi-Fi Baby Camera sure would have solved so many accidental wake-ups!
It seems like everywhere you turn these days we've already filled our lives with smart this and smart that gadgets. The new Wi-Fi Baby Camera is a high-tech baby camera that allows you to keep an eye on what matters most from anywhere with a Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G connection and even share the camera feed with others. It comes with a wide range of features like HD video, integrated motion and sound detection, to temperature sensing, automatic night-vision, integrated lullabies, and video recording. All that wrapped up into one little camera.
You can even watch the Wi-Fi Baby Camera in action and see how it turns any mobile device into a versatile baby monitoring solution.
More About the Wi-Fi Baby Camera
- HD Resolution/Pinch-Zoom* – Provides rich detail and high image quality; pinch and zoom capabilities to see things up close
- Mobile App Support – Three easy steps to set up the camera and then enjoy local or remote monitoring of your baby on a mobile device with the free mydlink Baby Camera Monitor app (available for iOS and Android devices)
- MicroSD Card Slot – Automatically records video on a microSD card when motion or sound is detected; replay recorded video clips
- Record Video Clips – The mydlink Baby Camera Monitor app allows you to take snapshots or video clips and save directly to your mobile device for viewing and sharing
- Automatic Night Vision – See your baby up to 15 feet away in the dark via night mode
- Micro USB Power Input – Ideal for traveling and on-the-go monitoring, the baby camera can be powered by an external battery pack (not included)
- Temperature Sensor and LED* – Temperature display available on the Baby Camera Monitor app; receive push alerts when temperature levels are outside the set range
- Instant Push Alerts – Receive push notifications anytime noise or motion is detected
- Sound/Motion Detection – Sound/motion sensor triggers push alerts or recording
- Lullabies – Five pre-recorded lullabies to help soothe child
- Two-Way Audio – Listen to and talk to your baby
- mydlink Service – Remotely watch your baby on your mobile device via 3G, Wi-Fi, or 4G LTE
- Color Coordinated – Apply pink or blue rings to personalize camera for your baby’s room
The D-Link Wi-Fi Baby Camera (DCS-825L) is now available at Amazon.com, BestBuy.com, Target.com, Walmart.com, and throughout D-Link’s vast network of retail and e-tail outlets in the United States.
Disclosure: Thanks to PR Firm/sponsor I was provided with the above mentioned product for the purpose of my personal review. This blog post is not a paid post and the honest opinions stated are my own.