Just the facts
• It’s easy to use Calorease. Simply take two tablets with a fat-containing meal three times a day. But stay consistent for the best results.
• If taken as recommended, results can be seen in about 2-3 weeks. Keep in mind that Calorease is not a license to overeat, nor is it a magic bullet for quick weight loss.
• There is no program or special diet involved with taking Calorease. A reasonable, balanced and nutritious fat-containing diet is recommended.
• Calorease does not contain gluten, lactose, yeast, wheat, sugar, salt, egg, soy, dairy, artificial colors, sweeteners or preservatives. It is naturally sourced from grain and is suitable for vegans.
• A convenient blister pouch provides 1 serving (2 tablets) so it’s easy to take on the go. A 90-tablet pack of Calorease retails for $29.99.
It’s understood that fiber can bind with dietary fat and prevent fat from being digested. But since most fibers bind fat at a 1:1 ratio, you would have to consume unrealistic amounts of ordinary fiber to gain any benefit —until now. The unique, patented fiber in Calorease (FBCx) binds up to 9 times its weight in dietary fat, reducing up to 15,000 calories per month from a normal diet.
Click here to watch this video to see how Calorease works.
I received a package of Calorease from Moms Meet to try out first hand. I've never been one that's been able to stick to a diet or even a regular exercise routine for a long period of time. Therefore I usually start to lose a few pounds..then I either plateau or gain a little back. I know it's because I am not consistent in my attempts. Knowing this I figured this would be something new and easy to follow. I mean who can't take a couple of pills regularly everyday with their meals! What Calorease does is it combines with the fat in your foods and keeps it from being digested. And of course as we all know that's what we don't left behind in our bodies after our meals. I will be the first to admit I don't always eat super healthy foods, I'm more of an "it tastes good so why not" kind of person. With that said Calorease was a good answer for me to test out. I didn't really notice much of a difference to start with, but as the first week or so passed I finally started seeing a few pounds dropping off. The one thing I did notice was that if I didn't eat enough fatty foods in a day I felt a little uncomfortable in the stomach region. So my one tip is make sure you have enough fats in your meals so the Calorease can do it's job properly. There has to be fats for it to bind to to work correctly. All in all I think I'm going to continue with the product for a few more months and see just how well I can do with this method of help with my weight.
Right now you can get a 50% discount and pay only $14.99 for a 90-tablet pack! Visit calorease.com/buy and enter code 4MOMS.
Follow Calorease to stay updated on the latest offers and promotions:
“Like” Calorease on Facebook
"Follow" Calorease on Twitter
"Follow" Calorease on Pinterest
"Follow" Calorease on Google+
Disclosure: I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms Meets program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meets blogger, I agreed to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC. or the manufacturer of the product.